Toshiba TOCP200, TOCP200Q, TOCP200K, Optic Fiber Cable, taking use of 980/1000μm POF optic fiber cable. Used widely for Elevator/Lift, Molding Machine, CNC lathe and High voltage frequency converter controller etc.
Different lengths are available. TOCP200 Fiber Optic Patch Cord.
–Anti-electromagnetic interference and electromagnetic radiation
–Good flexibility, anti-vibration, ensure that in any case zero bit error rate of transmission
–High temperature and low temperature(-40 to 70)
–Easy to install, needless of maintenance
–Plastic optical fiber is not conductive, can share the power transmission pipeline
–Long-range power supply
–Accord with the Agilent universal
Precautions for Operation:
(1) The maximum ratings are the limit values which should not be exceeded when using this product. All of these values must be within the defined range. If the maximum ratings, are exceeded the deviced characteristics may not be recoverable and, in extreme cases, permanent damage to the product may result. Care should be taken not to exceed the maximum ratings when using this product.
(2) Care should be taken not to drop heavy objects onto the optical fiber cables.
(3) When connecting or disconnecting the optical fiber with fiber optic connector, be sure to hold the fiber optic connector. Do not hold the optical fiber cable when connecting or disconnecting.
(4) When inserting the fiber optic connector into the fiber optic transceiving module, be sure to follow the correct fitting alignment.
(5) Keep the end face of the optical fiber with fiber optic connector clean. If contaminated, wipe it gently with tissue paper.
(6) When bending the optical fiber cable to install it, note that the recommended bending radius is six to ten times longer than the minimum bending radius.
(7) indicates the length and the unit of length of the optical fiber of the optical fiber with fiber optic connector or optical fiber products. The length of the optical fiber is the distance from one end of fiber optic connector to the other end. The minimum fiber length is 1m.
RESTRICTIONS ON PRODUCT USE:
TOSHIBA is continually working to improve the quality and reliability of its products. Nevertheless, semiconductor devices in general can malfunction or fail due to their inherent electrical sensitivity and vulnerability to physical stress. It is the responsibility of the buyer, when utilizing TOSHIBA products, to comply with the standards of safety in making a safe design for the entire system, and to avoid situations in which a malfunction or failure of such TOSHIBA products could cause loss of human life, bodily injury or damage to property. In developing your designs, please ensure that TOSHIBA products are used within specified operating ranges as set forth in the most recent TOSHIBA products specifications. Also, please keep in mind the precautions and conditions set forth in the “Handling Guide for Semiconductor Devices,” or “TOSHIBA Semiconductor Reliability Handbook” etc..
The TOSHIBA products listed in this document are intended for usage in general electronics applications (computer, personal equipment, office equipment, measuring equipment, industrial robotics, domestic appliances, etc.). These TOSHIBA products are neither intended nor warranted for usage in equipment that requires extraordinarily high quality and/or reliability or a malfunction or failure of which may cause loss of human life or bodily injury (“Unintended Usage”). Unintended Usage include atomic energy control instruments, airplane or spaceship instruments, transportation instruments, traffic signal instruments, combustion control instruments, medical instruments, all types of safety devices, etc.. Unintended Usage of TOSHIBA products listed in this document shall be made at the customer’s own risk.
The information contained herein is presented only as a guide for the applications of our products. No responsibility is assumed by TOSHIBA CORPORATION for any infringements of intellectual property or other rights of the third parties which may result from its use. No license is granted by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property or other rights of TOSHIBA CORPORATION or others.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Phone: (86) 177 5158 5921
Tel: (86) 177 5158 5921
Add: Lijia Industry Zone, Changzhou, Jiangsu Province, China | 213176